Please complete the registration for your child here:

In addition to completing this form, you will be asked to upload the following:

  • Original proof of child’s age (i.e. Birth Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Citizenship, Immigration Canada documentation, Permanent Resident Card, INAC Status Card); AND
  • Proof of residence (i.e. Driver’s license, utility bill, home purchase/rental agreement)

Any students without Canadian documents and/or proof of BC residency will be redirected to the Principal of International Education.

If you are out of catchment we will follow up with the appropriate documents. For more information see the SD79 website.

Questions? Contact the counselling office at 250-246-4711 – Ext 110  or email: