Application process for local scholarships and bursaries:
- Carefully read the Scholarship/Bursary booklet on the GRADS tab.
- Check criteria and requirements for each scholarship and bursary.
- Use the yellow Scholarship & Bursary checklist to record the awards you are applying for. Coming Soon!
- Ask Angela, the counselling secretary for any ‘special application’ forms.
- Your transcripts will need to be printed from the Student Transcripts Service (STS) Ministry of Education website.
- Prepare a cover letter and Scholarship resumé.
- Ask 2 people for letters of reference by the end of February (give them a copy of your resumé, and enough time).
See the “Forms & Scholarship Cover Letters and Resumes” Tab for samples and step by step ‘how to’ instructions.
When everything is ready – take your master package to the counselling secretary. The package should include:
- Scholarship & Bursary checklist (Office use)
- Completed application forms
- Cover letter
- Scholarship resumé
- 2 letters of reference
Deadline for submission of packages is Friday, March 11th, 2022.
Allow a week before the deadline to give yourself time to put each package in order and complete the application forms.
Return completed packages to the counselling secretary.
Note: The counselling secretary will process all of the packages for local scholarships and send them out to the donors.
DO NOT MAIL THEM YOURSELF.
Check with one of the Counsellors – Mr. Culbertson or Mrs. Stoochnoff, Ms. LaForge or the Counselling Secretary – Angela with any questions.