2023 Student Learning Survey
Parents / Guardians
Until April 29th Chemainus Secondary participating in the Ministry’s Student Learning Survey in cooperation with all other school districts throughout the province. You, as a parent of a grade 7, 10 or 12 student have an opportunity to complete this survey if you so choose.
To complete the survey, you will need access to a computer. Please feel free to contact us at the school if computer access is a problem and we and we will arrange a time for you to come in and use one here on-site.
To complete the survey:
- Go to any computer that has an up-to-date internet browser and go to
- Go to the Parent heading at the bottom of the page and find the Direct Access portion on the right-hand side.
You will be asked to identify our School District – 79 Cowichan
You will be asked to identify our School
Enter your language of choice and then Log On.
- Complete the survey by clicking on the “radio buttons” for each question. Move to the next set of questions by clicking on NEXT in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- When you have finished the survey, you will get a message “Thank you for sharing your views”. KEEP CLICKING until you see the thank you note above.
- If you feel you made a mistake, repeat the procedure above.
- Once complete, your school will have the results immediately.